The real estate agency Apolloni & Blom has been successfully operating for many years on the Italian and foreign real estate market. Over the years, the agency has had the honour of selling luxury properties to famous people from the international entertainment world, increasingly focusing on characteristic properties, typical of Italy, such as farmhouses, apartments with character in the historic centre, farms, castles and villas.
Buy a Property
The purchase of a property includes a search phase and the subsequent visit to the selected properties to start the purchase process. Apolloni & Blom is committed to following the client in every phase of the purchase and also afterwards thanks to a network of professionals who will take care of your home.
• Property visits with professional technicians who will evaluate the property for you.
• The Apolloni & Blom Agency is committed to finding the economic agreement between buyer and seller.
• Drawing up the purchase proposal.
• Drafting and registration of the preliminary purchase and sale.
• Assistance in applying for a mortgage.
• Interpreting and translation service.
• Complete assistance until the date of the notarial deed.
• Legal, technical and fiscal advice for the purchase.
• Structural technical consultancy with possible expertise.
• Advice on home insurance.
After Sales Services
• Show you where to buy furniture, building material and generally where to shop in the area.
• Set up accounts for gas, telephone, internet, electricity and water.
• Set up standing orders with the bank for utilities.
• Assist you with getting a residency.
• Provide you with an address for mail in the beginning.
• For a full year after the purchase, we help you with all contacts with Italian authorities like Tax Office, Municipality, and offices for allutilities, so you can relax and concentrate on moving in. This is included in our intermediation fee.
The FIRST CONTACT generally takes place via email with the seller sending photographs and a brief description to give our staff the idea of the property we are going to deal with.
The SECOND PASSAGE includes a visit by one of our consultants. On this occasion will be made at our expense a photographic service and will be signed and agreed not exclusively to the agency. It is therefore important that at the time of our first visit the property is presented neat and clean in all its surroundings. It will also be the seller's task to make us find, at the time of the visit, a copy of the documentation of the house.
Documents Required for Sale
• Date of construction and renovation of properties, list of building permits, cadastral plans of the actual state.
• Cadastral map, view.
• Certificate of usability.
• Identity document to be attached to the privacy form.
• Certificate of provenance.
• Energy class and IPE certificate.
• Certificate of conformity of the electrical system.
• Certificate of conformity of the water and heating system.
• Copy of the maintenance booklet of the boiler(s).
The services of the agency such as: photographic book, acquisition of documents, property valuation, realization of the property card translated into English and Swedish, with its inclusion on all sales channels and periodic newsletter are totally FREE!
All the properties acquired by us are treated in the same way and everyone is given the same visibility on the Italian and foreign markets.
In Umbria and Tuscany there are several activities you can do:
Several Horse farms that offer both short and long rides on horseback. A true nature experience for beginners as well as the more experienced! In Umbria, near Città della Pieve is the Associazione Sportiva – Great Horse Spirit, call for more info tel +39 328 7385787 or visit (www.greathorsespirit.com).
Another horse farm near Città della Pieve is Azienda Agricola (www.ilfelcino.it), please visit their website or send us an email.
A special experience is [ “Natura e Cavallo” ] , where you can ride at night or at dawn! it is necessary to book in advance, for firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +39 329 792 47 83 . The farm is located near Paciano.
Tuscany actually has it’s own ski resort, Monte Amiata. This mountain is 1,700 metres high and it can be up to two feet of snow if it is a fairly normal winter. Here there are twelve slops and six ski lifts, A ski rental and restaurants. which serves traditional food and local wines, paired with a fantastic view, highly recommended!
If you want to go skiing in the Alps, it takes only 6 hours by car or train, [ Bolzano in the Dolomites ].
Cooking classes and more: